MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA):
The University follows a continuous academic evaluation procedure.
Academic evaluation procedure and corresponding weights are as follows:-
1)For theory courses: – The maximum marks for internal evaluation and end semester examination for theory courses are fixed as 40 and 60 respectively.
Scheme of evaluation is as follows.
- Two internal tests each of 15 marks and of one hour duration. (Internally by the College)
- Tutorials/Assignments/Mini Projects carrying 10 marks. (Internally by the College)
- End Semester examination carrying 60 marks. (Conducted by the University)
All the above evaluations are mandatory requirements to earn credits.
2) For Laboratory /Practical courses
- Practical records /Outputs 60 marks (Internally by the College)
- Regular class Viva 10 marks (Internally by the College)
- Final practical exam 30 marks (Internally by the College)
All the above assessments are mandatory to earn credits. If not, the student has to complete the course/assessments during his free time in consultation with the faculty members. On completion of these, grades will be assigned.
In case the Practical /Laboratory courses are not completed in the semester, grade I (incomplete) will be awarded against the course and the final grade will be given only after the completion of the course/assessments.